Friday, April 22, 2016

Project Sweetwater Volume II

Sweetwater Fabric  has a new thing. Project boxes. It is replacing their monthly label crew. Looks like these will be a quarterly thing, but this is only box number 2, so who knows.

This one uses 'Mama Said Sew Volume II'. Love this color palette.

Here's a peek and what you get, plus the link above will give you more info.


First glance. There is laffy taffy in that little baggy.
It comes with MORE than enough fabric for the 6 projects (color patterns on card stock included), the trims and little extras too. No batting, but we all have scraps of that stuff layin' around, am I right?



I completed 3 of the projects.



Project number 4 is all cut out and ready to go. 
It's teeny. It's tiny. 
It's going to be a 16.5 x 16.5 spool quilt.


I wasn't kidding when I said teeny, tiny.

Lily was not helpful.

I already pre-ordered the next one.Project sweetwater solids. So far I love everything in this box and the sneak peek from the next one looks fab.

If you love little projects and a little gift giving (or keeping lol), this is a win win of a buy.

Now to sew those micro squares together. Wish me luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment